Screening Service for Neuroactive Drugs
NeuroProof technology provides customers with detailed information on functional neuroactivity profiles of their compounds during pre-clinical drug discovery and drug development. MEA-neurochip technology () is a powerful tool to characterize network activity in electrically active cell cultures (), including stem cell-derived neurons.
Reasons to go for NeuroProof Services
- Customers satisfaction is our highest priority
- Every study is customized on the customer’s needs
- Our validated technology
- Our predictive disease models
NeuroProof Services - 2-stage approach
- High content and label-free analysis of neuronal activity changes: Phenotypic screening of pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals with our cell based assays.
- Validation and classification of neuronal network activity derived from human stem cell cultures.
Secondary screening (after primary screening):
- Classification of novel compounds into their respective compound classes,
- Predictive in vitro disease models for neurological and psychiatric diseases.
- Prediction of functional side effects (seizures/convulsions, sedation).
- Maturation and development of neuronal networks ().
- Evaluation of optimal compound combinations.
- Biochemical and morphological co-validation of neuronal network cultures ()